Sunday, August 20, 2006

finally i too am a blogger. and hopefully i do write something which when i read it myself, i find interesting. or i might find myself in touble with myself. this duality is interesting as ravan the god-demon in indian mythology had ten heads. or ten personalities.anyway coming back to multiple personalities does western philosophy talk too much about finding the real personality of a person forgetting that man is composed of so many elements. now i am not an expert in philosophy but as the blog says if it bothers you just write.

5 Comments:

Blogger just write said...

congratulations on your online presence :-) If this works then you will heard more from me.... cheers!

11:41 PM  
Blogger just write said...

well it works but it you talking to yourself buddy :-)

- Vikram

11:41 PM  
Blogger just write said...

As you can tell... I was so excited at the prospect of leaving you a message, that I did not use the preview function at all. Neither the one on the PC nor the one in my brain; apologies for the silly comments your highness... I shall be more careful in the future.
-Vikram

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok best of luck!

1:45 AM  
Blogger shreya said...

Here is a good thought - write abt me :)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home